Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- United Healthcare
- Cigna Dental
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Most other dental and medical plans
- Check or Cash: Always accepted.
- Insurance pre-certification first then work out the balance with staff
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are gladly accepted
- Flexible Payment Plan with CareCredit: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. If we are forced to turn your balance over to a collection agency an additional 33% will be added for collection costs.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!